Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rollin'

We are getting ready for Disney World!  Keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we get ready to fly out in the middle of a snow storm (and my poor baby Miles is sick.  We are praying for quick recovery)! Also, Mimi is recast tomorrow at noon, and this time she does not get a break, but will go right into the next set.  Yesterday was the worst day she has had as far as pain goes.  She used either the walker or her wheelchair all day.
Last night Mimi was able to spend some time with some friends, and it was adorable to watch as her friend Selah pushed her around.


Hopefully I will have a chance to blog to you tomorrow, and show you pics of the next casting, but if not-my next post will be from Disney World!!!
Again, I cannot thank my parents enough for taking us on this trip, and all of you who support us constantly with your love.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sha-nay-nay! (When was the last time someone called you that?!) I can't wait to read about Disney World - it is the happiest place on earth. Your little Mimi is just a doll, I will keep her in my prayers. All the best girl!

    ReplyDelete